8 Ways Our Seniors had fun on Bear Mountain
On August 2nd, 50 of India Home’s seniors took a trip to Bear Mountain State Park in New York State. And boy, do they know how to have fun….
1. They recited jokes, and poetry on the bus, often their own creations.
2. There were snacks. Pre-lunch, at lunch, and post lunch. Lots of snacks.
3. They made sure they took lots of BFF pictures- and by that we mean, lots.
4. They took advantage of the view, and ….the props
5. They raised their hands and screamed….or maybe it was power yoga? Whatever it was, they had fun doing it.
6. They helped each other…
7. …enjoy the view
8. and some even went on a boating expedition.
All of which only makes us grateful to our seniors for showing us their true spirit- generous, loving and bursting with life.